Friday, October 5, 2007
Well sorry for all of you who had to look at our ugly blog for the past few weeks. I wanted to change the colors for fall, but the background couldn't be changed. Talk about ugly!!! The kids and I went on a last minute trip to Utah and Rexburg a couple of weeks ago with my mom and sister. We had such a good time visiting with my brothers and seeing some old friends, and of course shopping! I do really miss some aspects of living there in Utah, but have realized that life is much slower and relaxed in a small town. I never thought it was too crazy there when I lived there, but going back it seems crazy! Maybe it's because I let my brother drive us around Salt Lake in rush hour! My mom and I were both about to step out of the car and walk home!! It's great to have no rush hour and I can plan to go places any time of day and not take rush hour into consideration! We got to go to the zoo, which the kids thought was so cool. There was even a white alligator there, talk about freaky looking!!! It was really weird! We also got to see the new temple being built in Rexburg, it is so beautiful. Brady asked what was on top of the temple, I said Angel Moroni, and he asked, "How did he get way up there?" So I had to explain that it was really just a statue. He is getting to be quite the funny kid. He asked me the other day what his name was, I told him and he said "Oh, ok I am Brady." Like it was some kind of revelation to him or something. He's a lot of fun. Anyway I will post some more later and send some pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brooklyn or Emree?
Just thought you all might like to see how much Brooklyn and Emree look alike, its kind of scary actually! Especially that Emree wears all the clothes that Brooklyn used to wear, I better make sure I get the right name to the right picture in the scrapbooks...well photo albums anyway. This is Brooklyn when she was 10 months old!
First day of School!
My Pride and Joy!
Next to my kids this is my pride and joy, I love working in the garden! Chas likes it too, he doesn't have to weed! Actually he always takes care of the kids while I spend time there. It's so nice!
Funny Story 1
Well I haveto share this funny story about Brooklyn. There is a little girl in our primary who got her appendix out shortly after she was baptized and showed Brooklyn her scar, so here is Brooklyn's conversation with me the other day.
Brooklyn: "Mom I don't think I want to get baptized."
Me: "Why not?"
Brook: "It's too scary."
And I'm thinking she loves the water, what is the problem?
Me: "Whats scary about it?"
Brook: "I don't want to go to the hospital and be cut open after I am baptized."
I started laughing!!! "You think everyone has to be cut open after they get baptized?"
Brook: yes, Jenny did and she even showed me her scar.
So I had to explain to her that that was not part of getting baptized, it just happened that it was close to the same time with Jenny. I thought it was so hilarious, you never know what your kids are actually thinking!!
What a handsome boy!
Achoo!
Emree right before a sneeze~
Something"s funny!
1 comment:
Hi Guys! Found your blog. Glad to see you guys are doing well. I love looking at the pictures. Where do you guys live now? I can't believe you have all those kids already. Last time we hung out we left you on a rainy hillside with the horses and trailer as we drove down a mountain without brakes in the truck. Good times! That was fun though. Take care! Steve and Kelli and Fam.
Post a Comment