Here is Emree crawling, isn't she so cute? We think so. Don't mind the kids yelling in the background, they both want to have Emree crawl to them, so they keep putting new things out to entice her to come to them and not the other. So that is what the arguing is about, sorry!
5 comments:
That's so cute. I love it when they first learn to crawl and I love how she claps for herself! :)
Way to Go Emree! So cute.
That clapping for herself is great!. Love the sideways crawling. She so darn cute!
That was really cute. I wish she would let me hold her. You will have to check my blog out now!
Becky
Hey I looked through my stuff and I can't find and black iron on stuff for Brady's pants. They have it at walmart and I don't think it's very much. Let me know if you can find it and then if you need or want any help fixing them I can totally help you! :)
Post a Comment