

well this is going to be real short, but I thought I should post something. It's late and I really just want to go and lay by the fire and curl up and go to sleep! We spent ALL day outside fixing up the yard, putting a border between the grass and flowerbed and other various projects, so we are all exhausted! Anyway it's great to finally have a sunny day! especially two in a row! Brooklyn lost her first tooth a couple of weeks ago, so here are some pictures! Chas actually pulled it out with his pliars because her other tooth was already growing in. So her ultimatum was let Dad do it or go to the dentist! She wisely chose Dad, anyway she looks cute.
6 comments:
♡ Very cute! I have a hard time pulling teeth out! Makes me cringe...
Yea, I'm glad everything came out ok. Pliars huh--what a crazy dad. I'm glad that she let him help her out.
She is so grown up!
What a cute smile. She's already losing teeth! So does the toothfairy visit your house?
Does she believe in the toothfarie?
I would love to see pics of the quiet book you finished. I still haven't made mine yet.
I like the new header. :)
Post a Comment