We had great time at our family reunion in Cascade, ID a couple of weeks ago. There was lots of swimming, water-fights, movies, softball and everything else you could imagine. We had so much fun and loved being with all of the family. Here are a few pictures of our trip.
Chas and I in front of the Hells Canyon lookout.


Brooklyn, Riley and Avery, the poor girls are so outnumbered its not even funny!

This would have been such a cute picture, but this face tells you exactly how Emree is!

WE went for a hike to a lake. There was quite a bit of snow up there still, and it was quite the hike!

Like Father, like Son!


5 comments:
♡ Great pictures! It looks like so much fun! :)
Hey, Teija! I just found your blog from Matt and Amanda's. Great to see your cute family! We've got a blog, too. I just recently set it up as "private," so just send me an email to megches@gmail.com and I'll email you an invite. Anyway, it's so fun to see what you've been up to. Hope you're doing well! :)
-Margaret Chesley
You guys look fabulous! I can't believe I saw snow! Craziness. Looks like fun.
Great pictures - the reunion looks like fun and I about died laughing at the "You know you're a Hutchins When..." things.
FUn! I want a family reunion. We've never had one. The closest to one is either a wedding or a funeral. Hopefully the we'll have one on Glen's side.
Post a Comment