Ya.. ya.. I know it has been a long time since I have posted anything. My friend Becky gave me a hard time about it yesterday so I thought I better get on the ball and let you know what we have been up to. I promise there is a good excuse why it's been so long, we have been BUSY!! as you will be well informed if you continue to read this whole long!!! post.

My garden this year. as always keeps me from being lazy and makes me go outside even when I don't want to, like when its 100 outside! I DON'T like it that hot!

Finally got some new blinds for the patio door. They are so nice, besides giving us some privacy they help to keep the house so much cooler!

This has nothing to do with being busy, but my sister-in-law sent this shirt for Emree and I think it is adorable!!! Love it Lana, thanks!!

Making applesauce, this is definitely not for the faint of heart, holy cow!! talk about a lot of work!!

Of course the annual kids block party, the kids riding the piggy train. Brady is hiding andEmree wouldn't have anything to do with getting on it.

Brady riding around the obstacle course given directions from Mr Policeman.

Swimming lessons. Brooklyn's first day of swimming lessons they did 10 laps!!!! in the deep pool and she had never even been in the deep pool before!! I was a little nervous to say the least!! Talk about a big jump from one level to the next. I was glad she swam right by the lane divider cause she stopped to hold on to it half a dozen times. She did really good and is getting to be quite the swimmer. Brady was a nervous wreck for his first lesson. He was crying, dare I say screaming, cause he didn't want to get in the pool. I talked, coerced, bribed, yelled pretty much anything I could think of to get him into the water. Finally with like 10 minutes left he finally got in. After class he was all grins and said, "Do I get to come back tomorrow?" Don't ask me what his problem is!! Frustrating though! That's how he is with anything new, has a fit until you make him try it and then he loves it, crazy kid!

Emree watching swimming, she did really good considering we were at the pool everyday for 1 hour for 2 weeks, she was a trooper.


Good thing Emree wasn't in swimming lesson, here is her normal reaction to our pool!

This is much more her cup of tea! Relaxing in the sunshine.

This was the greatest 30 dollar investment ever! The kids have played for hours out here and have had so much fun. Chas has went in a couple of times and believe it or not I even got in, (once.)

6 comments:
♥ Man alive you guys have been SO busy! :)
Okay well I guess that you have been busy. :) I am so happy to see the new posts. You have some really good pictures in there too. It makes my life seem really lazy lately.
Okay so have been busy. But with school starting you should be able to blog more often right? :)
Sounds like a fun jam packed summer.
Busy busy, looks like a lot of fun though!
wow! I would say I'll never do that much, but then I probably would jinx myself...
what fun (and work!!) your summer has been . Your garden is gorgeous. Jake had so much fun with Brooklyn at the reunion. it's too bad we live SO FAR apart.
Have a great week, and happy b-day, Chas.
-Cheri
Post a Comment