Sunday, September 14, 2008
Ending and Beginnings
Alas.... all good things must come to an end. My, back to before marriage, weight has been in question again and is now on its way back up. As of late my clothes have started to get a little tighter and people are beginning to ask questions, so I thought I would finally let everyone know that we are expecting Hutchins #4 at the beginning of March. So for all of you trying to figure that out, I am 16 weeks along. We are very excited, the strangest thing about it is that Emree is going to be 2 in just a couple of months. Where does the time go? We just told the kids yesterday and they were very excited. Brady said " Yes!!! Now I can have a brother!" and Brooklyn said " Does that mean you are going to get fat again?" Ya, thanks for reminding me!!! Anyway thought we would share the news.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brooklyn or Emree?
Just thought you all might like to see how much Brooklyn and Emree look alike, its kind of scary actually! Especially that Emree wears all the clothes that Brooklyn used to wear, I better make sure I get the right name to the right picture in the scrapbooks...well photo albums anyway. This is Brooklyn when she was 10 months old!
First day of School!
My Pride and Joy!
Next to my kids this is my pride and joy, I love working in the garden! Chas likes it too, he doesn't have to weed! Actually he always takes care of the kids while I spend time there. It's so nice!
Funny Story 1
Well I haveto share this funny story about Brooklyn. There is a little girl in our primary who got her appendix out shortly after she was baptized and showed Brooklyn her scar, so here is Brooklyn's conversation with me the other day.
Brooklyn: "Mom I don't think I want to get baptized."
Me: "Why not?"
Brook: "It's too scary."
And I'm thinking she loves the water, what is the problem?
Me: "Whats scary about it?"
Brook: "I don't want to go to the hospital and be cut open after I am baptized."
I started laughing!!! "You think everyone has to be cut open after they get baptized?"
Brook: yes, Jenny did and she even showed me her scar.
So I had to explain to her that that was not part of getting baptized, it just happened that it was close to the same time with Jenny. I thought it was so hilarious, you never know what your kids are actually thinking!!
What a handsome boy!
Achoo!
Emree right before a sneeze~
Something"s funny!
13 comments:
Yeah! And your not getting fat your pregnant, and frankly you look awesome! Congrats on #4 we are so excited for you guys!
:)La'Berrys
♥ How exciting! Congratulations! :)
Congrats for you guys!!! I am very excited for you. Seriously you look great!!!
You turkey chas!!! I am so very excited for you both. Congratulations I can't wait for twins.
Lisa
Yeah!!! Congrats on your new addition! How exciting for you guys.
YEAH!!! I'm SO excited for you--congratulations! and almost sad I'm not doing it with you again--almost.
LOVE YOU GUYS!!
How in the world did you keep it a secret for 16 weeks? That's means you were pregnant at the reunion!! Holy Moley! You're supposed to announce it and things like that- HELLO! Kidding! Congrats though! That's so exciting! Don't worry- you're not fat....just glowing. Keep telling yourself that!
Congrats, and shall I come over and smack her for ya?!
I wish I could see you :( I'm so excited for you.
wow! everyone IS pregnant! congratulations! a while back Shannon and I were discussing when we thought you would or should get pregnant again. haahha that is so funny. we weren't too far off. hahaha I'm excited for you. I just saw you the other day and I didn't notice any weight gain.
Congratulations! I hope you are feeling ok. Keep us posted on your progress.
YAY!!! That is so exciting! Congrats on number 4!
Well, Congratulations!!!!!! Holy cow, I'm out of the blog scene for a bit and all sorts of stuff happens.
Wow. I haven't met number 3 and now you are having number 4. It has been too long.
We are very excited for you. Keep us informed on how you are doing! Congratulations again!
Post a Comment