7 Reasons we love Brooklyn:
1. She is very kind
2. She always tries to do whats right
3. She is a good example to others
4. She tries to make sure everything is fair
5. She is a goof and loves to have fun!
6. She is a wonderful big sister and a big helper
7. She is very smart
We love you Brookie, hope you had a wonderful day!
6 years old






5 comments:
Seven already! Wow! Congratulations!
♥ Great pictures! I hope she had a wonderful birthday! :)
I remember visiting Brooklyn in the hospital when she was born! Could it really be seven years already? Amazing that our oldest children will be baptized next year. What a cutie!
Yahoo, I finally found your page, through Karli's. So fun having a look through your blog and fotos. Looks like the kids are doing great. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, BROOKLYN! I just remembered that you and my Muloki(Ky), share the same birthday, only he turned 3. Now, I'll come on here more often and check things out.
MERRY CHRISTMAS, you guys!
Holy cow! 7! She was one of my little nursery girls! And I am jealous of your awesome girl boy girl boy pattern you've got going. ~ Erin Ott
Post a Comment