Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Trip to Spokane...

Well we had a fun trip to Spokane last week, we just went for the weekend, but we had a great time! It was fun to see my brothers place and hang with out them for a couple of days. We went to the YMCA which was so fun. The place was AMAZING!!! it was pretty new and the place made me drool. (I went to school in rec. management and it has always been my dream to be a director of a place like that, it was way cool. Chas said I should see if we could get one in La Grande, YA RIGHT!!! The residents have to have a lot of money to pay for one like that.) Anyway... the pictures will tell you how nice it was My cousin, sister-in-law, sister, imitating me doing the can can, thanks a lot guys!!
I was making cookies this morning and tried to think of something to keep Emree busy while I was baking, this worked out well, plus the oatmeal container needed to be filled, two birds with one stone.

Some more dancing, Brooklyn loved being with Marissa who loves to dance and sing and dressup!


Brooklyn climbing the rock wall, she loved it and did it 3 times, such fun!




Brady, Connor and Cade, these guys got in all kinds of playing and were very tired at the end of each day!



Brooklyn cutting Chas' hair....





Brady had a go at it too, but somehow he missed the part where he wouldn't fall if he let go, so he just started crying way up there, cause he thought he was going to fall down.


Kayla (sister) and Brady, being goofs in the car. All in all it was a great time had by all, Thanks Aaron and Marissa!

3 comments:

Are You Serious! said...

♥ Sounds like great fun! :)

Summer said...

That sounds fun. I love rock/wall climbing. Poor little Brady.
I like that first picture of the three imitating you. That's funny.

Karla said...

Can I just say that I am totally jealous that you can actually get in a car and go somewhere other than a glorified circle. Ahh, I miss road trips. Sounds like you guys had a fun trip. That rock wall looks like a blast. And as for them making fun of you with the can can.. Teija; I have never seen a cuter pregnant girl than you. Seriously can't even tell you have a belly in the Christmas photos, and spinning class at 8 months... you are my hero. :)

Brooklyn or Emree?

Brooklyn or Emree?
Just thought you all might like to see how much Brooklyn and Emree look alike, its kind of scary actually! Especially that Emree wears all the clothes that Brooklyn used to wear, I better make sure I get the right name to the right picture in the scrapbooks...well photo albums anyway. This is Brooklyn when she was 10 months old!

First day of School!

First day of School!

My Pride and Joy!

My Pride and Joy!
Next to my kids this is my pride and joy, I love working in the garden! Chas likes it too, he doesn't have to weed! Actually he always takes care of the kids while I spend time there. It's so nice!

Funny Story 1

Well I haveto share this funny story about Brooklyn. There is a little girl in our primary who got her appendix out shortly after she was baptized and showed Brooklyn her scar, so here is Brooklyn's conversation with me the other day. Brooklyn: "Mom I don't think I want to get baptized." Me: "Why not?" Brook: "It's too scary." And I'm thinking she loves the water, what is the problem? Me: "Whats scary about it?" Brook: "I don't want to go to the hospital and be cut open after I am baptized." I started laughing!!! "You think everyone has to be cut open after they get baptized?" Brook: yes, Jenny did and she even showed me her scar. So I had to explain to her that that was not part of getting baptized, it just happened that it was close to the same time with Jenny. I thought it was so hilarious, you never know what your kids are actually thinking!!

What a handsome boy!

What a handsome boy!

Achoo!

Achoo!
Emree right before a sneeze~

Something"s funny!

Something"s funny!