Friday, February 20, 2009
5 more days
Well here is a little update on us... Went to the dr. wed, he told me I was a two, little closer to three, maybe, YIPPEE!! Anyway we set an induction date for Wed the 25. Now those of you who have never lived away from ALL family, don't judge me. It is nice that I can plan on where my kids will be going and what to do with them. Several of my sisters- in- law offered to come down and watch them, so we are taking one of them up on the offer. Since she is still 4 hours away I figured it would be nice if we could just plan it instead of calling her in the middle of the night and saying "Come quick!" Besides the fact I was induced with Emree and labor was 4 hours, compared to the 12- 14 it was with the other two, who we waited for. So I am not at all biased towards being induced, it is much more convenient, maybe not as exciting though. Anyway I go back in on Monday to see if he can do anything else that maybe will start me before Wed, but if not the 25 is the big day, if all goes well. So if you think about us, send a little prayer! We are all so excited and can't wait to meet this little guy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brooklyn or Emree?
Just thought you all might like to see how much Brooklyn and Emree look alike, its kind of scary actually! Especially that Emree wears all the clothes that Brooklyn used to wear, I better make sure I get the right name to the right picture in the scrapbooks...well photo albums anyway. This is Brooklyn when she was 10 months old!
First day of School!
My Pride and Joy!
Next to my kids this is my pride and joy, I love working in the garden! Chas likes it too, he doesn't have to weed! Actually he always takes care of the kids while I spend time there. It's so nice!
Funny Story 1
Well I haveto share this funny story about Brooklyn. There is a little girl in our primary who got her appendix out shortly after she was baptized and showed Brooklyn her scar, so here is Brooklyn's conversation with me the other day.
Brooklyn: "Mom I don't think I want to get baptized."
Me: "Why not?"
Brook: "It's too scary."
And I'm thinking she loves the water, what is the problem?
Me: "Whats scary about it?"
Brook: "I don't want to go to the hospital and be cut open after I am baptized."
I started laughing!!! "You think everyone has to be cut open after they get baptized?"
Brook: yes, Jenny did and she even showed me her scar.
So I had to explain to her that that was not part of getting baptized, it just happened that it was close to the same time with Jenny. I thought it was so hilarious, you never know what your kids are actually thinking!!
What a handsome boy!
Achoo!
Emree right before a sneeze~
Something"s funny!
10 comments:
Hey I judge not! I was induced with all 5 of my kids. It's all good. Plus it's kinda fun picking their birthday for them. :)
Good luck and be sure to call so I can come up to the hospital and visit when he makes his big debut!
R.
♥ They tried to induce me with the twins but it didn't work although I wished it had!!! :)
I hope everything goes smoothly!!!
Yay! I won't judge! I was induced with all three of mine. And all the inductions went very well. Ask him to strip your membranes. That'll get things moving!!
Wow! We will be thinking about you! Good luck. This Hutchins baby will be a ton of fun (and work- but you have some good helpers! And I don't mean Chas! Just kidding!)
Good luck! I hope he comes tonight, but being induced is good, too. Can't wait to see pictures.
Can't wait to hear news!! Good luck and quick delivery :)
How exciting! We'll keep you in our prayers.
That is awesome I can't believe how fast that went by! You look so good! Good luck....
Hey Teija
That is today! I bet you're at the hospital now! I've been thinking about you alot and needing to call you. I haven't blogged or read others blogs in so long. I just started catching up. Hope all is well. oh, I love the Brady's closet. you guys did a good job on that! what a smart way to use up the space.
So it's the 26th... can't wait to see him!
Post a Comment