The grandkids loved wrestling with Grandpa any chance they got, here is one time on the trampoline, Watch out Grandpa!!

We LOVE playing sports together, here we are practicing our softball, playing 500 up. It was a lot of fun.

And here is cute Emree ready for church, I think her pigtails are so cute

Brady and Beynon also in their church duds, Beynon's smile is so funny!

Tacey and Beckett chillin' in the stroller while we were all painting the barn, they are awake, but it was super bright outside.

I had to put this picture of Kayla and Thomas in, one because it's so cute, 2 because it totally reminds me of Chas and I, as most of our dating months we were both working in the bush with my Dad, so most pictures of us are in our work clothes just like this one.

The kids dressed up Beckett, he looks like a pilot back in the day

Another one of Emree

Brookie and Brady lovin all the wide open spaces
No comments:
Post a Comment