Monday, April 11, 2011
Mother of the Year
Today I take the honors! Beckett drank half a bottle of finger nail polish remover!! while I was checking my email. What is it with this kid? He is going to be the death of me. Plus I had told Brooklyn at least 3 times last night to put it away when she was done with it, can anyone around here listen? don't think so. Driving me batty though. Plus side, my levels are down to zero, yay! No more drawing blood every week, just once a month from here on out, excited about that. Janae is here for the week, so glad she came over to see us. We all miss having her live here with us, it will be a good week. That is it in a nutshell today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brooklyn or Emree?
Just thought you all might like to see how much Brooklyn and Emree look alike, its kind of scary actually! Especially that Emree wears all the clothes that Brooklyn used to wear, I better make sure I get the right name to the right picture in the scrapbooks...well photo albums anyway. This is Brooklyn when she was 10 months old!
First day of School!
My Pride and Joy!
Next to my kids this is my pride and joy, I love working in the garden! Chas likes it too, he doesn't have to weed! Actually he always takes care of the kids while I spend time there. It's so nice!
Funny Story 1
Well I haveto share this funny story about Brooklyn. There is a little girl in our primary who got her appendix out shortly after she was baptized and showed Brooklyn her scar, so here is Brooklyn's conversation with me the other day.
Brooklyn: "Mom I don't think I want to get baptized."
Me: "Why not?"
Brook: "It's too scary."
And I'm thinking she loves the water, what is the problem?
Me: "Whats scary about it?"
Brook: "I don't want to go to the hospital and be cut open after I am baptized."
I started laughing!!! "You think everyone has to be cut open after they get baptized?"
Brook: yes, Jenny did and she even showed me her scar.
So I had to explain to her that that was not part of getting baptized, it just happened that it was close to the same time with Jenny. I thought it was so hilarious, you never know what your kids are actually thinking!!
What a handsome boy!
Achoo!
Emree right before a sneeze~
Something"s funny!
4 comments:
Oh my! Did you call Poison Control? How scary! You've got some good stories from that kid. Good thing you're documenting it..to warn his future wife! :)
Man alive!! So yeah what did Poison Control say? Did he have to drink milk? Or what did they do? Scary!
oh wow! I can't believe that!That really is scary! So was he okay? I cant believe he would drink that stuff anyway, that can't taste that good... LOL:)
sound familiar in a lot of ways. especially the no listening, driving you crazy parts. :) as for the lab work, totally a thing to be happy about. i too have to visit the vampires a couple times a week. my poor arms. i just got told that i can move to once every 2 weeks. yay for both of us.
Post a Comment