One thing about moving, we aren't moving that much junk in 3 months again, so I have been going through everything and gotten rid of a lot, I think Chas has more "stuff" than I do though!!! And I gave him the ultimatum that he better go through and get rid of it or I will. haha! It's motivation for him though.
I am ready to have this baby or at least have him move somewhere so my sciatic nerves are not killing me!! It's a pain in the butt, literally. I can only be up working for a couple of hours before I have to lay down for about an hour so I can walk again. It's killing me. Everyone keeps telling me to take it easy, I can't take it easy for 3 more months!!! So if anyone has any tricks I am totally up for trying anything to see if it will help! I've done massage and chiropractor. The DR. said she could give me some muscle relaxers but they would probably knock me out, but if I am going to be laying on the couch with my kids home, I might as well be awake! Anyway I feel kind of useless and am afraid that moving again in a couple of months is going to be worse, cause I really won't be able to do anything! (ok done venting)
The kids are loving all the space out here, and have been getting pretty good with their sling shots. Brady has made jumps all over the place for his bike and is quite the little trickster. Brooklyn has found "the perfect reading nook" (yep that's how she described it to me) in a tree out in the pasture. Emree has been a good help in the yard and keeping me company outside. Beckett tries to ride his scooter out in the pasture which is hilarious to watch, but he is determined so whatever. While I am doing yard work I give him my dull pair of pruners and he goes to town trying to cut down anything and everything, it keeps him occupied for a long time!
I loved General Conference and once again resolved to try and "be a little better," sometimes I wonder if I will ever get it right. Good thing Heavenly Father is patient and merciful. And is always there to forgive us and help us do better. We are so blessed
3 comments:
When I was preggo once my sciatic nerve was KILLER! Turns out one of my hips was out of place and that was causing all the off balance sciatic problem. Weird because I didn't feel any pain in my hip or anything. Anyway, my doctor has me lay on the table and just rotated my leg a little and had me put pressure against his shoulder as he leaned in to me. When I got up about 2 minutes later the pain was GONZO! Best day ever. Maybe have someone check to see if your hips are out or something? Good luck! That pain is THE WORST.
A heating pad wooks for us. Hope things are good in Canada
Post a Comment