Monday, February 2, 2015
Sick Season & Garbage Cans
Well we are in the thick of sick season around here. Brooklyn has missed 4 days of school and I took Carson in to the Doctor today. Ear infection, I am telling ya this kid catching every. single. bug. ever. Bad things about older kids being in school. Like every month I take him in. I think the RSV he got when he was 6 months old really messed with his system. I guess by the time he is 12 he should have immunity to everything. We can hope right. Chas left today to go to Skamania, WA for work. He will be gone until Thursday. So for FHE we decided to go shoe shopping. I know spiritual right? But Brady couldn't go another day without some shoes so we went. At 6 at night. And it actually was kind of fun. Something totally out of the ordinary for us to do. As soon as Brady tried on some new shoes, he let out a big sigh and said, oh these are so comfortable, so I knew he hadn't been joking when he said his old ones hurt his feet. Emree ended up with some cute black boots as well, BOGO! Then we headed to Walmart. We got a bin for all of the boys' Knex legos and then they were all on a kick about getting a garbage can for each of their rooms. They were all so excited, it was hilarious! So now they each have a $3 garbage can for their room and the are ecstatic, love it when little things make them happy! Plus now maybe they will put the trash in the garbage, doubt it, but hopeful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brooklyn or Emree?
Just thought you all might like to see how much Brooklyn and Emree look alike, its kind of scary actually! Especially that Emree wears all the clothes that Brooklyn used to wear, I better make sure I get the right name to the right picture in the scrapbooks...well photo albums anyway. This is Brooklyn when she was 10 months old!
First day of School!
My Pride and Joy!
Next to my kids this is my pride and joy, I love working in the garden! Chas likes it too, he doesn't have to weed! Actually he always takes care of the kids while I spend time there. It's so nice!
Funny Story 1
Well I haveto share this funny story about Brooklyn. There is a little girl in our primary who got her appendix out shortly after she was baptized and showed Brooklyn her scar, so here is Brooklyn's conversation with me the other day.
Brooklyn: "Mom I don't think I want to get baptized."
Me: "Why not?"
Brook: "It's too scary."
And I'm thinking she loves the water, what is the problem?
Me: "Whats scary about it?"
Brook: "I don't want to go to the hospital and be cut open after I am baptized."
I started laughing!!! "You think everyone has to be cut open after they get baptized?"
Brook: yes, Jenny did and she even showed me her scar.
So I had to explain to her that that was not part of getting baptized, it just happened that it was close to the same time with Jenny. I thought it was so hilarious, you never know what your kids are actually thinking!!
What a handsome boy!
Achoo!
Emree right before a sneeze~
Something"s funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment