Sunday, August 5, 2007
well we have been slackers and still haven't bought any batteries for our camera which stinks because we did lots of cool things this week!! Thursday the kids and I went to the fair saw all the animals, watched a couple sheep and steer shows, and looked at all the fun things. That night Chas came with us back to the fair and the kids got to go on the rides, which they loved. Brady is actually not too chicken when it comes to rides as long as Brooklyn is on with him. His favorite was the big huge slide and Brooks favorite was the merry go round, of course! And the peak of everyones excitement was the blue cotton candy at the end of the night!! We all had a good time, even Emree enjoyed watching everything. Friday we went to the fair parade in town which is always fun. Rodeo queens, fire trucks, riding clubs, cool cars, what isn't to love? Oh and you can't forget all of the candy!!! If anyone has a recipe which calls for tootsie rolls please let me know!! There's got to be something good to do with them! So we have had a fun weekend and are looking forward to going to Boise this weekend to spend time with Chas' family. Summers are so fun!!!! WE LOVE SUMMER!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brooklyn or Emree?
Just thought you all might like to see how much Brooklyn and Emree look alike, its kind of scary actually! Especially that Emree wears all the clothes that Brooklyn used to wear, I better make sure I get the right name to the right picture in the scrapbooks...well photo albums anyway. This is Brooklyn when she was 10 months old!
First day of School!
My Pride and Joy!
Next to my kids this is my pride and joy, I love working in the garden! Chas likes it too, he doesn't have to weed! Actually he always takes care of the kids while I spend time there. It's so nice!
Funny Story 1
Well I haveto share this funny story about Brooklyn. There is a little girl in our primary who got her appendix out shortly after she was baptized and showed Brooklyn her scar, so here is Brooklyn's conversation with me the other day.
Brooklyn: "Mom I don't think I want to get baptized."
Me: "Why not?"
Brook: "It's too scary."
And I'm thinking she loves the water, what is the problem?
Me: "Whats scary about it?"
Brook: "I don't want to go to the hospital and be cut open after I am baptized."
I started laughing!!! "You think everyone has to be cut open after they get baptized?"
Brook: yes, Jenny did and she even showed me her scar.
So I had to explain to her that that was not part of getting baptized, it just happened that it was close to the same time with Jenny. I thought it was so hilarious, you never know what your kids are actually thinking!!
What a handsome boy!
Achoo!
Emree right before a sneeze~
Something"s funny!
1 comment:
We Love Summer too! But it isn't the same without weekly outings to seven peaks (we don't swim nearly as much this year!) or daily park trips with the Hutchins.
We hope you are able to visit soon.
Post a Comment