Monday, February 18, 2008

House of Sickies

Ok so I haven't posted in awhile, but I have good reason! My kids have been sick for like two weeks! Emree was up 2 days last week from 2am to 10am. So that turns into me getting sick from lack of sleep. Yesterday was Horrible! I haven't been that sick in awhile, some really nasty sinus cold, eyes watering, nose running, sneezing you name it. I am so glad I have an awesome husband who did everything yesterday! Lasagna for dinner, cleaned up everything and took care of the kids all day. So glad it was the weekend and he didn't have to work! He is back to work today, but the kids are being pretty good. They are always good when mom is on the couch and they get to watch movies all day, right? Anyway I am feeling better today, still not great, but I am thankful for any improvement. I am so glad that I hardly ever get sick!
Anyway enough complaining.. Chas took me out to Chinese for Valentines day which was really nice. We have a great babysitter who the kids love and she watched the kids for free while we went out for dinner! She is such a sweetheart! Other than that not much is new here, oh one major development with Brady, he finally learned how to ride his bike with no training wheels. We tried to get him to do it last spring, but he was too chicken. He tried it once the other day and now he asks 10 times a day if he can go out and ride his bike! SO FUN, now I will only have to pull Emree in the trailer this summer. Sorry I haven't taken any pictures of him yet, I will get on that for the next post.

2 comments:

Are You Serious! said...

♥ I need to get your secret! We've tried with Emma forever and she still hasn't figured it out...

Summer said...

That's exciting about Brady. All this nice weather makes me anxious to go riding outdoors! Sorry to hear you've been sick..no fun!

Brooklyn or Emree?

Brooklyn or Emree?
Just thought you all might like to see how much Brooklyn and Emree look alike, its kind of scary actually! Especially that Emree wears all the clothes that Brooklyn used to wear, I better make sure I get the right name to the right picture in the scrapbooks...well photo albums anyway. This is Brooklyn when she was 10 months old!

First day of School!

First day of School!

My Pride and Joy!

My Pride and Joy!
Next to my kids this is my pride and joy, I love working in the garden! Chas likes it too, he doesn't have to weed! Actually he always takes care of the kids while I spend time there. It's so nice!

Funny Story 1

Well I haveto share this funny story about Brooklyn. There is a little girl in our primary who got her appendix out shortly after she was baptized and showed Brooklyn her scar, so here is Brooklyn's conversation with me the other day. Brooklyn: "Mom I don't think I want to get baptized." Me: "Why not?" Brook: "It's too scary." And I'm thinking she loves the water, what is the problem? Me: "Whats scary about it?" Brook: "I don't want to go to the hospital and be cut open after I am baptized." I started laughing!!! "You think everyone has to be cut open after they get baptized?" Brook: yes, Jenny did and she even showed me her scar. So I had to explain to her that that was not part of getting baptized, it just happened that it was close to the same time with Jenny. I thought it was so hilarious, you never know what your kids are actually thinking!!

What a handsome boy!

What a handsome boy!

Achoo!

Achoo!
Emree right before a sneeze~

Something"s funny!

Something"s funny!