Monday, February 11, 2008

PIANO!

Azlyn and Emree ready for church
Emree is getting her molars, doesn't she look sad?
And Here IT IS!!



Azlyn, Emree, Dallin and Crew

Well we finally got down to Boise and got my piano! Which is just so beautiful and I am so excited! I've been telling Brooklyn as soon as we got a piano here in the house I would start teaching her. I don't know who is more excited we finally have one, me or her. She can't wait to get started. Thanks again to Dave and Lloyd for helping Chas move the piano, again! I love it! We had a fun, short trip down to Boise. It's really nice to have so much family there. And it's great that we are able to Ezra and Lindsey when we go down! Anyway here are some pictures!

9 comments:

Rachel Berry said...

Wow that piano looks so nice, and you got a great deal on it too! That's awesome!

:)Rachel

Are You Serious! said...

♥ It's a beautiful piano! Some day I'll live in a big enough house to have a piano! :)

Hot Chocolate said...

Yea!!! You must be so happy. I'm glad you can come in from the cold now.

I'm so jealous! I want one too!

Steve and Kelli Fam said...

Hi guys. Cousin Kelli here. Love the piano. It looks beautiful. I remember how exited I was when I finally got one. But then came the piano church callings...aaaaahhhhhh

Dan and Marci said...

It is beautiful--I'm glad you finally got it! Now the music will be ringing through the air. Good luck with Brooklyn, I hope she loves it too!

Gail said...

Oh wow that is a gorgeous piano!I've always wanted to learn how to play but I don't think I would be dedicated enough.

Bex said...

It really is gorgeous you deserve a new piano! Natalia wants piano lessons but we don't have a piano for her to practice on-maybe someday!

Becky

Summer said...

That piano looks just like the one my sister just bought two months ago. haha It is sooo pretty! I want one! I'm still a beginner though. Maybe Glen will get me one once I play good enough. :)

Emry has that precious moments look. so cute.

Marissa said...

Your piano is BEAUTIFUL! Congrats! Now you can torture all those kids who take piano lessons even more. Kidding. I hated piano lessons- probably because my teacher was a nut- but I sure wish I would have kept practicing. I'll have to jump back in it one of these days. Thanks for inspiring me!

Brooklyn or Emree?

Brooklyn or Emree?
Just thought you all might like to see how much Brooklyn and Emree look alike, its kind of scary actually! Especially that Emree wears all the clothes that Brooklyn used to wear, I better make sure I get the right name to the right picture in the scrapbooks...well photo albums anyway. This is Brooklyn when she was 10 months old!

First day of School!

First day of School!

My Pride and Joy!

My Pride and Joy!
Next to my kids this is my pride and joy, I love working in the garden! Chas likes it too, he doesn't have to weed! Actually he always takes care of the kids while I spend time there. It's so nice!

Funny Story 1

Well I haveto share this funny story about Brooklyn. There is a little girl in our primary who got her appendix out shortly after she was baptized and showed Brooklyn her scar, so here is Brooklyn's conversation with me the other day. Brooklyn: "Mom I don't think I want to get baptized." Me: "Why not?" Brook: "It's too scary." And I'm thinking she loves the water, what is the problem? Me: "Whats scary about it?" Brook: "I don't want to go to the hospital and be cut open after I am baptized." I started laughing!!! "You think everyone has to be cut open after they get baptized?" Brook: yes, Jenny did and she even showed me her scar. So I had to explain to her that that was not part of getting baptized, it just happened that it was close to the same time with Jenny. I thought it was so hilarious, you never know what your kids are actually thinking!!

What a handsome boy!

What a handsome boy!

Achoo!

Achoo!
Emree right before a sneeze~

Something"s funny!

Something"s funny!