Friday, November 21, 2008

No more Diapers!

I'm a big girl now!!! Her hair is getting long enough to put in pigtails, it is getting to be so much fun, although it is so fine, it doesn't stay in very long!





Well Emree is potty trained! (not through the night yet, but we have a month before shes two) She hasn't had an accident in about a week and is doing so good! I wish Brady had been this easy and done before he was two. I guess I can brag about her being potty trained, she still doesn't talk much and only Brady and I can understand her. She definitely expresses her opinion but it would be nice to know what she is saying! I can't believe she is almost 2 already, 1 more month!!!It will be nice not to carry the diaper bag around with me for a couple of months, I remember loving that freedom after Brooklyn was potty trained too.



Brady and I are enjoying our one on one time doing preschool in the afternoons, he now knows all of his letters, except a couple, can write his name and count to 50. He is learning so much and its fun to see it all click with him, especially since he knew nothing when we started out.



I do HATE standing on the scale every month when I go to the dr. why must they torture us that way, not like we can't see ourselves in the mirror EVERY DAY!! Every month when I go in I have gained 5 pounds, what the heck! I still go to the gym in the mornings and never worked out with the other pregnancies, can't quite figure out why I cannot gain less than 5 pounds a month. Discouraging let me tell you!
Anyway this post is becoming rather long, but it's been awhile, until next time......

7 comments:

Are You Serious! said...

♥ She is so cute! I love the freckles! She's looking so grown up since we were there! Almost 2 and potty trained that's great! I could never get any of mine until they were almost 3! :)

Karli said...

Congrats on the potty training! I think that's a day that every mother celebrates with great enthusiasm! And by the way, I wish that I only gained 5 pounds a month when I am preggo! To me, 5 pounds doesn't sound too bad :)

The Muries said...

woo hoo for you. I am so happy for you. You can come teach Isaac if you want. HAHAHA

Dan and Louise said...

What a smartie! I'm impressed that she is not even two and potty trained. Awesome! We had that 2 month diaper break before David came, but Allen was almost three!
BTW - I love the shot in front of the fireplace. She'll love that one when she's older!
Great posts. I hope you're feeling well.

Summer said...

Oh this post inspires me! I so want to potty train Ginger now. She seems so big now that i have Jack. I'm happy for you to have Emree done with diapers..during the day. That must be soooo nice!

Lewis Family said...

Yay! It seems a lot of people I know are potty training lately; I guess we should start with Horatio soon (He's 3 in a couple of weeks)...

Kira said...

There is something about that fourth baby that wants to lay it all on. Four was my worst too.

Brooklyn or Emree?

Brooklyn or Emree?
Just thought you all might like to see how much Brooklyn and Emree look alike, its kind of scary actually! Especially that Emree wears all the clothes that Brooklyn used to wear, I better make sure I get the right name to the right picture in the scrapbooks...well photo albums anyway. This is Brooklyn when she was 10 months old!

First day of School!

First day of School!

My Pride and Joy!

My Pride and Joy!
Next to my kids this is my pride and joy, I love working in the garden! Chas likes it too, he doesn't have to weed! Actually he always takes care of the kids while I spend time there. It's so nice!

Funny Story 1

Well I haveto share this funny story about Brooklyn. There is a little girl in our primary who got her appendix out shortly after she was baptized and showed Brooklyn her scar, so here is Brooklyn's conversation with me the other day. Brooklyn: "Mom I don't think I want to get baptized." Me: "Why not?" Brook: "It's too scary." And I'm thinking she loves the water, what is the problem? Me: "Whats scary about it?" Brook: "I don't want to go to the hospital and be cut open after I am baptized." I started laughing!!! "You think everyone has to be cut open after they get baptized?" Brook: yes, Jenny did and she even showed me her scar. So I had to explain to her that that was not part of getting baptized, it just happened that it was close to the same time with Jenny. I thought it was so hilarious, you never know what your kids are actually thinking!!

What a handsome boy!

What a handsome boy!

Achoo!

Achoo!
Emree right before a sneeze~

Something"s funny!

Something"s funny!