Saturday, March 21, 2009
Sickie, sickie...
Well I am still here, things have been a little crazy! Chas has been sick since the day after Beckett was born, which has been almost a month. What the heck a month has already passed by, where have I been? Oh ya just trying to make it through one day at a time, but I really can't believe he will be weeks on wednesday! He has whatever crud Chas has had, and the poor little guy just sounds awful. He has been coughing so hard that he doesn't even have a voice left, so you can't even hardly hear him cry. He finally has kept his food down today, after I finally called someone to come over and give him a blessing. He has been coughing and choking so much he hasn't kept much down, and I have had several loads of laundry to do! I can handle a little spit up, but when he soaks the whole front of my shirt, SICK! He has gained weight though he is now 9 lbs. and he has the cutest double chin. Now if we can just get everyone to feeling better we will be ready for the nice warm weather which is here, hopefully for a little while. And one other thing, I have already mentioned my wonderful friends a time or two on here, but I have to tell you about last night and what my friend did for me. I called Brent (friend) t0 come over and give Chas and Beckett a blessing so Donna came with him to check on us and see if they could do anything, they stayed for a bit and then went home to get a humidifier for us to use since ours bit the dust a couple days ago, so she came back with the humidifier and insisted on staying up with Beckett while I get some rest, mind you it is already 9 at night. She knew I was feeling a little stressed with Chas totally out and not being able to help at all, and at the end of my rope! So she stayed at our house until 12 :30 holding Beckett and making sure he was ok, since he has been breathing so hard and choking it makes me nervous to sleep to soundly. So she just held him while I slept for a couple of hours. Talk about a wonderful friend!! She is amazing! We all love her so much!Thanks Donna! So we are hopefully on the road to recovery, he has been eating better today and keeping it down, so that is an improvement. Amazing what faith and prayers can do even if you think they are little, Heavenly Father hears them all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brooklyn or Emree?
Just thought you all might like to see how much Brooklyn and Emree look alike, its kind of scary actually! Especially that Emree wears all the clothes that Brooklyn used to wear, I better make sure I get the right name to the right picture in the scrapbooks...well photo albums anyway. This is Brooklyn when she was 10 months old!
First day of School!
My Pride and Joy!
Next to my kids this is my pride and joy, I love working in the garden! Chas likes it too, he doesn't have to weed! Actually he always takes care of the kids while I spend time there. It's so nice!
Funny Story 1
Well I haveto share this funny story about Brooklyn. There is a little girl in our primary who got her appendix out shortly after she was baptized and showed Brooklyn her scar, so here is Brooklyn's conversation with me the other day.
Brooklyn: "Mom I don't think I want to get baptized."
Me: "Why not?"
Brook: "It's too scary."
And I'm thinking she loves the water, what is the problem?
Me: "Whats scary about it?"
Brook: "I don't want to go to the hospital and be cut open after I am baptized."
I started laughing!!! "You think everyone has to be cut open after they get baptized?"
Brook: yes, Jenny did and she even showed me her scar.
So I had to explain to her that that was not part of getting baptized, it just happened that it was close to the same time with Jenny. I thought it was so hilarious, you never know what your kids are actually thinking!!
What a handsome boy!
Achoo!
Emree right before a sneeze~
Something"s funny!
3 comments:
♥ Donna is the best! How sweet of her! I'm glad they're starting to feel better!
Hi Teija, I am so glad I found your blog! Your family is so cute and getting so big. I'm sorry to hear everyone has been sick. My girls had that for about a month as well and had to get breathing treatments for awhile and antibiotics before it finally went away. Hopefully everyone will start feeling better. Here is our blog so we can keep in touch.
http://adammeganmckee.blogspot.com/
I am so sorry. Good luck. I hope you can find more time to sleep.
Post a Comment