We had a lot of family come for Beckett's special day. It was very neat and we loved having everyone here. one day I will have a bigger house so it won't be quite so crowded,but we had a great time together!

this one is just of our little family, it was sooo cold that day, so there are no pictures of Beckett uncovered outside.

Thanks Vovo for his outfit, it was soo cute and just what I had in mind! Maybe someday I will be able to sew like Vovo, hopefully anyway!

Exhausted from a long day!

All the guys! My Dad, Ezra(my brother), Chas, Beckett, Chas' Dad, Thad (our brother in law), Brady and Creed(cousin)

Both sets of grandparents. they both live 16 hours from here, in opposite directions and we were soo glad to have both of them come.

Easter: Brynlee and Emree enjoying their stash

The whole gang at the blessing, it is sooo nice to have so much such wonderful family!

Easter egg hunt!

JACKPOT!


While my family was here we went swimming down at the pool, everyone had a great time!
1 comment:
♥ I love family get togethers! That's great that both of your grandparents got to come! Love the blessing outfit. Great pictures.
Post a Comment