


Poor Brooklyn got so sick the weekend of spring break, she had stuff come out both ends for about 4 hours straight and then off and on for 2 days. This is her after one of her many baths, totally exausted, sleeping on her panties cause she didn't have the energy to put them on. I wasn't about to wake her, at least she was relaxing for a minute before the next wave hit!Poor girl!!!

5 comments:
Poor Brooklyn. That makes me cry. I hope you are okay. Everybody, but especially you.
♥ Poor girl! How miserable! I hope she's feeling better now!
Beckett is cute as ever! :)
Poor Brooklyn. I am glad you guys are getting better though. Gosh it seems like it stuck forever.
Beckett looks so much like Brooklyn to me! What a cutie.
Hopefully Brooklyn is over all that nasty stuff. Beckett is SOOO handsome. Wish we were with you guys today. We'll be thinking about you. Mom is supposed to take lots of pictures. Good luck. ;-)
Post a Comment