.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)





Emree will be 3 on Wed. she is such a joy! She keeps us all smiling and is just so loveable! She is very good at being shy and doesn't let many people see her very friendly self. If she does know you though and trusts you, you better watch out, she will maul you! She loves to say "I love you Mom" right at the most convenient times, like when I am about to get on her case about getting her shoes on cause we are late, or some other such time. She has a very contagious laugh and loves being a big sister. She HATES being thrown around or upside down and will scream if anyone tries to do it. She is so excited to come into Sunbeams next week and LOVES her teacher, Donna. She loves to sing and I will upload a video of her singing our Christmas song. She is very affectionate and is always giving hugs and kisses. We love you! Happy Birthday Jo-Jo!!
1 comment:
She looks so much like Brooklyn wow.. Especially the younger pictures.
Post a Comment