Well I am wondering where March has gone as it is already the 22. Which is our 10 year anniversary. It started out at midnight with Beckett waking up screaming, by the time I got him to sleep and back in bed Brady woke me up by throwing up in the bathroom, hey at least it was in the toilet and not in his bed. He was up about 5 times between 1 and 2 and has slept since then, thank goodness. Chas brought Beckett in to me about 5:45 cause he went into work early today so we can do some more siding after work. Beckett decided he didn't want to go back to sleep, hence I am blogging at 7:00 in the morning, which is good cause I have some catch up to do. Although Beckett's loud toys have now awaken Emree and Brooklyn, so I guess our day has begun. This week is spring break so I am looking forward to just staying home and not having anywhere to be all week!! YAY!
After prepping all week we finally were able to start putting siding up on Saturday, it is going to be so nice! This is not the final color obviously, but even with new siding it looks 100% better! I have been painting trim all week and I am sick of that! I am just glad that our house is not huge, that would have added to my workload. That was our Saturday. The kids were really good and I was actually able to help Chas outside most of the day, LOVE those days.
1 comment:
I'm so glad you started blogging again :) And I can't wait to see the house finished!!! Post pictures asap!!!
Post a Comment