Sunday, April 25, 2010

Spring!

we have had a wonderful spring! It all started out with an Easter trip to Spokane and ended up with us digging in the dirt and loving the sunshine! Got out the hats to protect these cute little smiles from the sun.
Beckett is such an outside kid, he loves to dig in the dirt.

Don't mind the purple hat! I realized all of his hats are too small, but was not about to go shopping in the middle of our work project. Sorry Beckett, but I do love this picture. Too bad it wasn't a blue hat, I would have framed this picture and hung it up in his room! Nothin cuter than a dirty little face.


We had 14 people in Aaron's house cause Ezra decided to come up with us too, I think their house is like 1200 square feet, yep a little cramped, but it was fun. If houses being too crowded was really an issue for us we would never go and see any family, so it's just part of the deal! Here all the kids are opening there Easter baskets and eating their yummy candy.




Brady studiously coloring his egg!



Hoorray!!!! Flashlight, sidewalk chalk and a bucket w/ shovel!





All the kids coloring eggs with Lindsey and Marissa

We decided to get out of the house and we all went for a bike ride along the river, too bad it was like 31 degrees and alternately raining and snowing on us the whole way. We were all frozen by the end!


Getting ready to go, Ez and Linds roller bladed and pushed Beckett and Brock in the stroller, Emree and Brinley got to ride in the bike trailer. They were nice and toasty! We went swimming right after our bike ride and enjoyed the nice warm water. Needless to say the kids were sooo tired that night and slept so well. Friday night all of the adults got to go out for ice cream at this cool restaurant on the lake. We had a great time eating and visiting by the huge fireplace. Thanks Aaron and Marissa we had a great time!

6 comments:

ajensen said...

I love these pictures! I love dirty bathtub at the end of the day as well! Just photoshop that hat blue. so easy! I love your updates!

ajensen said...

I love these pictures! I love dirty bathtub at the end of the day as well! Just photoshop that hat blue. so easy! I love your updates!

Are You Serious! said...

♥ I can't believe how big they're all getting!!!

Teija said...

amber if you check this again, we need to be invited to your blog! I can't check it anymore, nor any of your family! We love checking in, let us know!

Lana said...

Beckett is huge...you had better come and visit us...we wont recognize your kids...haha. congrats on the 5k too.
Lana

Marissa said...

It was so cramped!!! Can't wait for some bigger living space! It was nice to see you all though. Too bad the weather wasn't working very well with us but I think we did all lot of fun stuff all things considered! Love ya!

Brooklyn or Emree?

Brooklyn or Emree?
Just thought you all might like to see how much Brooklyn and Emree look alike, its kind of scary actually! Especially that Emree wears all the clothes that Brooklyn used to wear, I better make sure I get the right name to the right picture in the scrapbooks...well photo albums anyway. This is Brooklyn when she was 10 months old!

First day of School!

First day of School!

My Pride and Joy!

My Pride and Joy!
Next to my kids this is my pride and joy, I love working in the garden! Chas likes it too, he doesn't have to weed! Actually he always takes care of the kids while I spend time there. It's so nice!

Funny Story 1

Well I haveto share this funny story about Brooklyn. There is a little girl in our primary who got her appendix out shortly after she was baptized and showed Brooklyn her scar, so here is Brooklyn's conversation with me the other day. Brooklyn: "Mom I don't think I want to get baptized." Me: "Why not?" Brook: "It's too scary." And I'm thinking she loves the water, what is the problem? Me: "Whats scary about it?" Brook: "I don't want to go to the hospital and be cut open after I am baptized." I started laughing!!! "You think everyone has to be cut open after they get baptized?" Brook: yes, Jenny did and she even showed me her scar. So I had to explain to her that that was not part of getting baptized, it just happened that it was close to the same time with Jenny. I thought it was so hilarious, you never know what your kids are actually thinking!!

What a handsome boy!

What a handsome boy!

Achoo!

Achoo!
Emree right before a sneeze~

Something"s funny!

Something"s funny!