Thursday, June 17, 2010

Day 1

Well all of these posts will probably be short, cause I don't have a lot of time on the computer, but I thought i would write a little everyday so I can remember what we did. Yesterday we went to Tyanna's for breakfast, then went and looked at all the cows on the dairy, went to the milking barn and saw all that cool stuff, if you think your couple of animals smell, that ain't nothing!!! The kids were plugging their noses and complaining of the smell. Then we hiked down to the river and let the kids play in it for a bit, Beckett about got himself drowned, the kid has no fear and the one second I was helping Emree decided to take a walk out in the river, good thing he's short so he didn't get far, but still was face down, enough to give me a scare anyway and to soak himself. We came back to Mom's and put Beckett to sleep for his nap. Brooklyn went with Grandpa to Prince George and Brady, Emree and I went to visit Kaelen (my cousin) and Rochelle. The kids had fun playing in the backyard and especially love that we can ride the 4 wheeler everywhere. We came back and got everyone else and went to Aunt Eileen's to play on the playground, came back again and then rode our bikes the couple miles to Aunt Renetta's to say hi. Came home, made dinner and then went to play softball for Gulbransons team. Was a fun day, we were so tired and fell asleep fast. At 10 pm the sun hadn't even set yet, just getting dusk. It is really throwing Beckett off, then it starts to get light at about 4, CRAZY!! But there is nothing like summer up here!! So beautiful!!! Monday is the longest day of the year, I told the kids we will try and stay up until it gets dark, not sure if I want to pull an all nighter though!!! Anyway thats our day. On the schedule for today: visit Aunt Maureen, Ruby, another softball game and maybe put the pool and slip and slide up. I am feeling bad for all those back at home, Chas said that he had to start a fire last night after working outside all evening, it is soooo nice here!!! Lovin' the summer weather!

3 comments:

The Muries said...

Holy cow how scary. I am glad that everything else is going good.

Ashlee said...

SO, SO, SO, jealous! i MISS it so much. the people, the weather, softball ect. feeling a little homesick. have fun! tell ALL your family hello!

Lana said...

Sounds like your having fun. We sure can't wait to head up that way. Too bad we will miss you.

Brooklyn or Emree?

Brooklyn or Emree?
Just thought you all might like to see how much Brooklyn and Emree look alike, its kind of scary actually! Especially that Emree wears all the clothes that Brooklyn used to wear, I better make sure I get the right name to the right picture in the scrapbooks...well photo albums anyway. This is Brooklyn when she was 10 months old!

First day of School!

First day of School!

My Pride and Joy!

My Pride and Joy!
Next to my kids this is my pride and joy, I love working in the garden! Chas likes it too, he doesn't have to weed! Actually he always takes care of the kids while I spend time there. It's so nice!

Funny Story 1

Well I haveto share this funny story about Brooklyn. There is a little girl in our primary who got her appendix out shortly after she was baptized and showed Brooklyn her scar, so here is Brooklyn's conversation with me the other day. Brooklyn: "Mom I don't think I want to get baptized." Me: "Why not?" Brook: "It's too scary." And I'm thinking she loves the water, what is the problem? Me: "Whats scary about it?" Brook: "I don't want to go to the hospital and be cut open after I am baptized." I started laughing!!! "You think everyone has to be cut open after they get baptized?" Brook: yes, Jenny did and she even showed me her scar. So I had to explain to her that that was not part of getting baptized, it just happened that it was close to the same time with Jenny. I thought it was so hilarious, you never know what your kids are actually thinking!!

What a handsome boy!

What a handsome boy!

Achoo!

Achoo!
Emree right before a sneeze~

Something"s funny!

Something"s funny!