Saturday, January 26, 2008

Completely Computer Challenged!

Ok so I am a total dork and didn't know this whole time I have been blogging the complete hard way, no wonder it wouldn't let me do anything! So my friend informed me today how to do it the right way and now maybe I will post more regularly! Thanks Rachel!!! She also put up some cute background and changed it all around. It looks 100% better. Thanks so much!!! So if you for some reason wondering what happened to all of the pictures that were on there, they are now gone. And I am starting fresh, except for some of my favorite ones!

5 comments:

Rachel Berry said...

Trust me, we have all been "blog" challenged at one point or another. Glad I could help!

:)R

broberts said...

hey teija...this is brittany...scott and helen's daughter...love your blog! your kiddies are adorable. hey...i think i fall into that "blog challeneged category," how did you do it? meaning, your blog looks awesome and i want mine to look good too.

Hot Chocolate said...

Wow! Fantastic! It looks great! Can't wait for more regular updates now! wink. wink.

Summer said...

I really like that pinkish background. IT's so pretty

T. Lopez said...

It is REALLY cute! I'm glad you're gonna post more often, now I can check up on you guys more!! Love ya

Brooklyn or Emree?

Brooklyn or Emree?
Just thought you all might like to see how much Brooklyn and Emree look alike, its kind of scary actually! Especially that Emree wears all the clothes that Brooklyn used to wear, I better make sure I get the right name to the right picture in the scrapbooks...well photo albums anyway. This is Brooklyn when she was 10 months old!

First day of School!

First day of School!

My Pride and Joy!

My Pride and Joy!
Next to my kids this is my pride and joy, I love working in the garden! Chas likes it too, he doesn't have to weed! Actually he always takes care of the kids while I spend time there. It's so nice!

Funny Story 1

Well I haveto share this funny story about Brooklyn. There is a little girl in our primary who got her appendix out shortly after she was baptized and showed Brooklyn her scar, so here is Brooklyn's conversation with me the other day. Brooklyn: "Mom I don't think I want to get baptized." Me: "Why not?" Brook: "It's too scary." And I'm thinking she loves the water, what is the problem? Me: "Whats scary about it?" Brook: "I don't want to go to the hospital and be cut open after I am baptized." I started laughing!!! "You think everyone has to be cut open after they get baptized?" Brook: yes, Jenny did and she even showed me her scar. So I had to explain to her that that was not part of getting baptized, it just happened that it was close to the same time with Jenny. I thought it was so hilarious, you never know what your kids are actually thinking!!

What a handsome boy!

What a handsome boy!

Achoo!

Achoo!
Emree right before a sneeze~

Something"s funny!

Something"s funny!