Tuesday, January 15, 2008

So much for new piano...

Well ya, so much for shopping for a new piano this weekend as we never ended up going to Boise on Friday. So hopefully sometime in the next few weeks we will get one somewhere. Chas informed me that he is not buying one in Idaho since then we would have to pay sales tax, which is true, but we never get up to the Tri-Cities so I guess we will have to make a special trip. Hopefully it will be sooner rather than later. My poor students are freezing having lessons out in the garage! I am already getting spring fever and its only January. I think its mainly because my kids really need somewhere to run around that is not 2 feet from me!! Going Crazy!!! Plus I can't wait to get my garden going again. Anyway not much new here... Maybe my next post will be a little more interesting.....

4 comments:

Dan and Marci said...

Ok-so where did I miss the info that you were actually teaching piano lessons. Good for you--we will have to chat about that sometime :)

Hot Chocolate said...

Heh. Sorry about your piano. I long for one as well so we can commisurate (or however you spell that) together.

And yes...the weather needs to get better so we can go outside more and get fresh air!!! Crazy...here...too....

T. Lopez said...

Teija, I feel your pain! Santa promised to bring one for Christmas--maybe this year if I'm good...
miss you! if you were closer at least we could go crazy together=)

Summer said...

oh, your poor little piano students...that's kind of funny. Well, I hope you get your piano soon. I'm just picturing your kids running circles around you. Ah, the sunny warm weather will be so nice. We can't wait to be able to wear our flip flops again!

Brooklyn or Emree?

Brooklyn or Emree?
Just thought you all might like to see how much Brooklyn and Emree look alike, its kind of scary actually! Especially that Emree wears all the clothes that Brooklyn used to wear, I better make sure I get the right name to the right picture in the scrapbooks...well photo albums anyway. This is Brooklyn when she was 10 months old!

First day of School!

First day of School!

My Pride and Joy!

My Pride and Joy!
Next to my kids this is my pride and joy, I love working in the garden! Chas likes it too, he doesn't have to weed! Actually he always takes care of the kids while I spend time there. It's so nice!

Funny Story 1

Well I haveto share this funny story about Brooklyn. There is a little girl in our primary who got her appendix out shortly after she was baptized and showed Brooklyn her scar, so here is Brooklyn's conversation with me the other day. Brooklyn: "Mom I don't think I want to get baptized." Me: "Why not?" Brook: "It's too scary." And I'm thinking she loves the water, what is the problem? Me: "Whats scary about it?" Brook: "I don't want to go to the hospital and be cut open after I am baptized." I started laughing!!! "You think everyone has to be cut open after they get baptized?" Brook: yes, Jenny did and she even showed me her scar. So I had to explain to her that that was not part of getting baptized, it just happened that it was close to the same time with Jenny. I thought it was so hilarious, you never know what your kids are actually thinking!!

What a handsome boy!

What a handsome boy!

Achoo!

Achoo!
Emree right before a sneeze~

Something"s funny!

Something"s funny!