Well here is my very first time sewing any type of clothing! I think it turned out pretty good, I am so proud! Anyway a big thanks to my friend Danielle for helping me out and giving me the sewing 411. I had to post these pictures before Easter as I just couldn't wait to show it off. And I LOVE Emree's nice cheesy grin!


5 comments:
You did a Great Job! I didn't realize you were a non-sewer like me. I'm impressed that you tackled dresses for your first big project. GO YOU!
:)Rachel
I love the bow belt too. :)
Wow, sew cute!! (he he pun intended) Good job, my first big sewing project was pajama pants and that's all I've done since then (that was about 4 years ago).
♥ Very cute! Looks so cute on her too!!!
Good Job! Isn't it so rewarding to think that you made that. FUn! That dress turned out cute! My mom used to make us easter dresses.
Nicely done Teija Mae! Love it!!! (and the cheesy grin too)
Post a Comment