Tuesday, March 4, 2008

thought we were all better....

The day ended with Emree throwing up all over me again! Poor little thing, and its not just baby throw up anymore, disgusting. She did it once in the morning too, all over me, and I HATE throw up. Chas was at work, so what could I do? Poor Brooklyn got woken from her nap to me calling her to come and help me. She's such a good little helper! She watched Emree while I changed and then I had to put her in the bathtub. And then she didn't puke again till last night about 6:00 and it was all over me again! Even down my shirt this time! Luckily Chas was home and cleaned it up for me while Emmie and I took a shower. She "slept" with us last night, and was awake from like 2:30 until 4:00, so ya our days have been better. I just hate it when they are sick! I am praying the other two don't get it! And to add to the problem this weekend I decided I was going to wean her this weekend from nursing at least in the daytime, and it was going good, now I am debating, 'cause she's not eating anything, and not taking naps. Anyone have any suggestions!! I am dying here!!! She doesn't take a binky, bottle or anything else to go to sleep, I know I should have made sure nursing wasn't the only way to go to sleep, but here we are and what am I supposed to do! Please any suggestions are more than welcome! Anyway since you all wanted to hear that I guess that is my post for today, sorry it's so depressing!! (just had to vent!)

4 comments:

Are You Serious! said...

I'm sorry to hear you guys are sick again! What a pain. As for the sleeping thing? I have no clue! I think that would be hard to do while she's sick! I never could nurse with any of my kids so haven't had to go through it! Good luck I hope you find something that works.

Rachel Berry said...

I hope she gets better and quick and that the other 2 don't get it. Your post sounds like mine a few months back, couldn't catch a break from everyone being sick to save our lives.
I feel terrible for you. I don't have any trick as for the eating. I luck out with my kids they always take bottle or me from the start. I hope she get's hungry enough to maybe take a sippy cup or something. It there is anything I can do call me.

:)Rachel

CnLAland said...

Oh...how awful! I am sorry you guys are going through this. As for weaning her...my opinion would be just to keep nursing her until she gets feeling better. It might make you feel like you're starting over with the whole process, but the most important thing for her right now is food and sleep. That is totally my opinion though...whatever you do you'll get through it and see the blessings that were in disguise!! Good luck!! :)

Dan and Marci said...

With Kaylee we did a sippy cup with warm milk right before bed. And other than that make a specific bedtime routine for her--and stick to it! Wait for her to feel better though for sure. Good luck!

Brooklyn or Emree?

Brooklyn or Emree?
Just thought you all might like to see how much Brooklyn and Emree look alike, its kind of scary actually! Especially that Emree wears all the clothes that Brooklyn used to wear, I better make sure I get the right name to the right picture in the scrapbooks...well photo albums anyway. This is Brooklyn when she was 10 months old!

First day of School!

First day of School!

My Pride and Joy!

My Pride and Joy!
Next to my kids this is my pride and joy, I love working in the garden! Chas likes it too, he doesn't have to weed! Actually he always takes care of the kids while I spend time there. It's so nice!

Funny Story 1

Well I haveto share this funny story about Brooklyn. There is a little girl in our primary who got her appendix out shortly after she was baptized and showed Brooklyn her scar, so here is Brooklyn's conversation with me the other day. Brooklyn: "Mom I don't think I want to get baptized." Me: "Why not?" Brook: "It's too scary." And I'm thinking she loves the water, what is the problem? Me: "Whats scary about it?" Brook: "I don't want to go to the hospital and be cut open after I am baptized." I started laughing!!! "You think everyone has to be cut open after they get baptized?" Brook: yes, Jenny did and she even showed me her scar. So I had to explain to her that that was not part of getting baptized, it just happened that it was close to the same time with Jenny. I thought it was so hilarious, you never know what your kids are actually thinking!!

What a handsome boy!

What a handsome boy!

Achoo!

Achoo!
Emree right before a sneeze~

Something"s funny!

Something"s funny!